jueves, 10 de mayo de 2012

The importance of learning a new language

Several times, a lot of people like me has said how important is learning English.


When I was younger I wanted to go to London to learn English, but the time passed by and I have never been in England. I kept saying: “Next year I am going to take English lessons” but finally I have never done it.


When I travel and I visit a lot of places, I realize that I am not able to communicate with foreign people, and I think how fantastic could be being capable of talking to this people fluently, I would tell them so many things! But I can’t…


And the years go by, and I regret that I didn’t learn English, but to make it happen. Today, that I complain so much about the Bologna plan for other reasons, I feel so grateful because even if I have to make a big effort, I will make up for lost time. I will finally learn English, and the time Is now I don’t have excuses, so thank you!!!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario